Friday 25 October 2013

Just another blog challenge - moving from Summer to Autumn




When Toni raised the idea of a new blog challenge I was keen to take part because I have been very slack in posting. I'm blaming laziness and pregnancy. That's a whole another post, but I am 5 1/2 months and due in February.

Anyway, the weather is on the turn so this challenge is about taking items from your summer wardrobe and make it work when it gets a little colder.

This dress is from Laura Ashley and I bought it in summer and was wearing it with bare legs and beige ballet flats.

To make it work now, and to be honest I think I prefer it this way, I'm wearing it with tights and my new Simply Be boots. These are fab. Really comfortable, leather and fit like a dream. I would recommend them even if you have very large calves. Mine are big and these are the curvy size, so there is a whole size wider you can go. Try them.

I've wanted tan boots for ages. Black boots are great, but I've always felt a little weird wearing them with lighter coloured fabrics and blues and browns. I think this colour works well.

Apologies for poor pics.



Cardi from H&M  


Me 5 1/2 months pregnant. Yeah I don't look pregnant just fat. That's ok.


Please check out the other bloggers to see how they are interpreting this challenge














3 comments:

  1. I love the dress, I'd have never put it with a coloured cardie other than back or cream but it works really well.

    I'm on the look out for the perfect boot. Hopefully i'm going to Bury store on friday so will try some on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You actually make it look so easy with your performance but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never comprehend. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it! Cross Country Movers

    ReplyDelete