Sunday 15 April 2012

Five take: work, rest and play.

This week's fivetake was the dream child of Claire, inspired by Gok Wan's rather deluded idea that women spend all their time faultlessly coordinated and wearing heels.

Well, I hate to break it to you, but most don't and that includes me.

Here are my three looks, in reverse order.

PLAY. Or more specifically out in the deep dark woods with the huskies, daughter and OH. I love walking. Ok, sorry to ruin the Obesity stereotype and admit that I actually get off the sofa once in a while, but I LOVE walking. More specifically with my dogs and in the countryside.

This was also the look I was going to use for a 3rd birthday party we were going to later. But I had a run in with some basmatic vineger at lunch. Oops.

Cardigan - Monsoon
Scarf- H&M
Shirt- New Look
Jeans - from Fat clothing swap!
Shoes - Asics

For my at rest look you almost got me in pj's, but no one needs to see that. So here is my other at rest, but not quite at that level of rest, look - jeans and t-shirt. Good for about the house, dog walking (non going out afterwards to Mummy things) etc.

T-shirt - New Look
Long sleeve top - H&M
Jeans - as above

And finally, my work look. Well, to be honest this is a new dress so it has never been worn to work as of yet, and the bare legs and sandals are a little optimistic given the current weather. You are very lucky(or not)  getting to see my legs and arms nekkid. Will I have to guts to wear this out in public, I'm thinking yes, but it's shorter than I've worn before without leggings. I will need to be brave!


 Dress - Tu from Sainsburys
Cardigan- H&M
Sandals - thrifted (M&S)

So, this is how I rocked the three looks. 

Please go and see how NicoleRebeccaClaire ,Becky interpreted this theme.

3 comments:

  1. I love the dress it looks fantastic on you, keep up the naked leg work too! They look great!
    The coral top in the rest pic just looks so pretty on you x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the pink and especially loving the legs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pink cardi is lovely on you. Also love the work dress. xXx

    ReplyDelete